A specialized homogeneous flooring designed for healthcare / pharma industry keeping in mind the heavy footfalls, trolley movements. The anti-microbial properties of Siggma is in the complete thickness of the product and not just the top layer which provides a long time protection against fungal & Bacterial growth.
A high PVC content makes the floor fully flexible and durable over the longer horizon. Siggma PVC flooring is surface treated with Polyurethane (PUR), so as to provide above average resistance to scratches, scuff marks, stains, dirt accumulation to ensure easy cleaning and mopping. SIGGMA is available in rolls of 1.50mtr width and can be supplied in tile as well.
- Homogeneous, hard wearing, smooth top finish for easy cleaning
- Random marbled pattern in pastel shades are pleasing to eyes
- Advanced Anti bacterial / fungicidal properties best suitable for healthcare industry
- Product meets fire & smoke requirements as per EN Standards and is approved by ARAI, India.
- Heavy Duty ‘T” rated flooring suitable for heavy traffic areas & for movement of wheelchairs, wheeled stretchers, portable diagnostic equipment etc.
- Surface treated with PUR with anti-dirt, which minimizes scratches, scuff mark, stains and maintenance.
- The flooring joints can be made seamless by way of thermal welding using the recommended welding cords & equipment.
- Available thickness 2.00mm and 3.00mm. 1.50mm can be produced for special lighter duty applications.
- Sheet dimension: 1.5 mtr x 20 mtr
- Can be supplied in Tiles in 30cm X 30cm, 45cm X 45cm & 60cm X 60 cm sizes
- Application area: hospital (Pre & post care), blood banks, pathology lab, clean rooms, pharmaceuticals (sterile and production area), food industry etc.
Note: Above product can be supplied without the addition of the Anti bacterial / fungicidal properties to lower cost and these floorings can be used in heavy Duty area like offices, shops, clean rooms, air-conditioned factories, etc.
Thickness 2 mm
Roll width 1.50 linear mtr
Roll length 20 linear mtr
Tile size 305 mm x 305 mm